I don't usually like to copy others. But I couldn't resist this bit of polite plagiarism. You see, Bloggerette extraordinaire Mighty Girl wrote a list of 100 things she wanted to do before she died; she called it her "Life List." And Intel got whiff of it and decided to sponsor her as she tackled her list.
Now I'm not listing these out in hopes that Intel will sponsor my list (ok, maybe a little). Moreso I just think the idea is awesome! Who knows, maybe by writing them down I'll be more likely to make them happen myself.
So here goes. Drumroll....
1. Write and publish a book
2. Teach a college class for an entire semester
3. Run a race (half marathon minimum)
4. Work as a staff member (not volunteer) of a political campaign
5. Hear a story from someone about how I significantly touched their life by either a small or great act
6. Have my friends hear me sing
7. Get a makeover by a celebrity stylist
8. Learn to make Beef Wellington
9. Stomp grapes at harvest time
10. See my son graduate from college
So what's on your list?